A new way to take a bit of time out for yourself and enjoy experiencing art mindfully. Learn how to use mindfulness practices to move from being a passive observer to more active engagement with artworks in the galleries and the open air – and if that’s not enough of a treat it’s all rounded off with tasty refreshments and time to share your experiences (or keep them to yourself if you prefer!).
Still Looking is developed and delivered in partnership with Sally Edward, kindmind.
Quotes from participants:
‘An extraordinary experience that should be offered to all!’
‘Such a positive experience, becoming calmer and more mindful I was ready to look and see sculpture in a more meaningful way.’
- Suitable for 18+
- No previous experience necessary
- Weather permitting, we will spend time being still outdoors so please dress appropriately
- Suitable for wheelchair users – please make us aware when booking
- Cancellations are subject to cancellation fees
- Meet at the Lower YSP café which is a 10 minute walk from the Visitor Centre – nearest car park is off Park Lane in West Bretton